Hello again, how is your Sunday? Great? I hope so.
- Open the Tools menu from the NetBeans menu bar.
- Choose the options.
- Open the Editor tab and choose the Code Templates tab.
- Press New button to add new code template.
- Type the abbreviation of code template in New Code Template dialog box.
- Press OK.
- Add the expanded text aka the code template.
- Add the description of code template.
- Press OK button and it’s done!
To use the code template I just type conlog then press Tab to expand the template. The code template features provided by NetBeans is the feature I frequently use in daily coding.